[kj] OT: Best Banshees tune

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 23 03:56:52 EDT 2004

Then if it reminds you of it,They must sound the same too your ears,Which they should nt do .  O.K. " Eighties" and "Come as you", are similar.Don't bring me down(E.L.O.) and that song what sounds like it from "Democracy"similar,But not The "Gathering" and "Flowers of Romance".
    Anyway,As you reply too your own posts,That makes you a sad loser with no credibility and i shall not be replying too your posts anymore.