[kj] Headcount Remixing Madness

Paul Rangecroft killing_j0ke at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 19 07:39:18 EDT 2004

don't feel honoured, cliff, PW defending you is much more of an insult that
anything i can do. (of course, he never belittled anyone here, did he?)

i'm always doing something contructive with my time, peter. if only you
knew...

but yes i am very very happy with my mix of DMD (the johnny vegas itv
digital fiasco we're just trying to be friendly huntingdon life sciences i
'ate that duck mix). can't argue with cliff's description of the track. a
finer slice of pure prime punk would be hard to come by. i haven't seen the
video though, but if they want to shoot a porn version and cash in on the
subsequent publicity of being banned i'm up for that, so to speak.

i wouldn't want to tour with KJ, though. put up with Kevin & Jeremy's
bullying all the time? no thanks. only the lowest of the low, a drummer, is
fit for that sort of treatment. that's the problem, as i see it: do they
want someone who'll do what he's told and not upstage them, or do they want
a better album?

oops, i'm straying on topic.