[kj] Headcount Remixing Maddness

antifrz antifrz at alaska.net
Wed Aug 18 21:19:17 EDT 2004

Nice retort there rangecroft,give it yer best,as always.
At this point i'd be pleased to do what i want with a dolly parton (remix
track),eeewww.
haha it's all for fun,and i'm already imfamous,sick as i wanna be.Gotta love
die monkey die,fucking great track,and the video is even better.love that
alien kicking that monkey in the arse,hehe,too funny.
fucking punk rock mayhem at it's finest.
I am a star,eat my dust,love it in the limelight,gasp cough,exhale.
My next trick will be to convince mike coles (Smartyr)and KJ to let me remix
any new tracks they got.hehe wishfull thinking.Love and big FU to
doubters,CliffMonk-A