[kj] Headcount Remixing Maddness

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 18 15:28:06 EDT 2004

Congratulations Paul,
     Now that you are doing something constructive with your time,I hope you
will stop trying too belittle people who are making an effort.
     Now you are doing remixing,you only got to get your own DJ slot on a
radio station,Tour with KJ,And star in porn movies(He's never denied
that)then you will be in the same league as Alaska's finest.

    I did once actually audition for a LEAD role in a porn movie.......but