[kj] O/T Interpol/Cure Again

PRAEst76 praest76 at escapism.co.uk
Wed Aug 18 11:02:43 EDT 2004

P Bernardi wrote:

> Heres the set list from when I saw them. Thats cool you got to hear
> songs from Faith + 17 Seconds.

They skipped the first encore at the Oxegen festival due to lack of time
apparently. I'm told they got fined for going over their set-time (Dub
was there too I believe;  sorry I didn't get back to you mate things
have been rather upended in my life of late in various ways and I've
been lax on responding to peoples emails.)

It's good we didn't get Friday I'm in Love though the barely casual fans
there probably only wanted to hear that and Boy's Don't Cry and whatever
else they know from the ads on TV.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76