[kj] O/T Interpol

PRAEst76 praest76 at escapism.co.uk
Wed Aug 18 10:35:01 EDT 2004

P Bernardi wrote:

> On a scale of 10, I would give the new Cure a 7.  Its a good album, far
> from my favorite but recommendable. I will say the live versions of the
> new stuff played really helped my liking the new album.

I also noticed when I saw them they completely skipped over the last
couple of albums. Did about three-four tracks each from Seventeen
Seconds, Faith & Pornography too. New album isn't bad, still waiting for
it to grow on me and while I love the band I haven't been in a 'Cure'
mood for quite some time.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76