[kj] O/T Interpol

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 13:52:47 EDT 2004

I saw _In Orange_ back when it came out, and got an Asian VCD of it a
while ago. Pretty sure there was a laserdisc, but I never did
laserdiscs. That VCD, and the Trilogy DVD have been sitting on my
shelf. I'll be glad I have them once I'm in a proper Cure mood again.
These things go in cycles and everything gets its fair rotation. It
would be great if they put out _In Orange_ and _Show_ on DVD. They're
nothing flashy, but it's worth watching the band play (in addition to
listening).

_NWOBFG_ ought to have been a CD/DVD set, don't you think? Ah, don't
get me started on the lack of KJ video! (Official ones.)

--Mark