[kj] a gathering

Patrick Davies Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com
Tue Aug 17 11:04:56 EDT 2004

Different type of hairstyle. While cheggers has appeared in the buff on
tv I cant say ive seen eddie exposing so I can only relate to the top of
the head hair. Besides that height, general size etc would lead most of
us to think that there is no chance...but stranger things have happened.

Remember eddie also on the crystal maze?

I do wonder if alex had previous with nazi skinhead bands to encourage
such a reaction! ; )))))

iPat