[kj] KJ remix update

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 16 09:36:20 EDT 2004

cheers paul

yeah it was my dislike of the official KJ mixes that made me start this up.  it's all too easy to take the original song but put a weak trance beat on it.

the Millenium/Exorcism/Pandemonium singles all had rubbish mixes.

i look forward to receiving any that you guys can send me.

rich

Paul Rangecroft <killing_j0ke at hotmail.com> wrote:
>From: Rob's Arse
>
>Yeah.
>
>Get 'em while you can huh?
>
>Rangecroft, where's your mixes? they should be up there too. All nice and
>neat like.

when i've done one i'm actually pleased with i'll send it to bluce. i'm
still learning. thanks for the site, though, BL, there are some good 'uns
already. better than that 'wardance' album!