[kj] KJ remix update

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 16 07:13:00 EDT 2004

speaking of making one's own music... if you go to www.bluceree.co.uk you'll be able to download my non-remixey stuff.

ah I dream of the day that the fabled Dominator mix is finished...

I'm looking at Pssyche next.  I attempted Fall of Because but it caused both terror and ERROR!

Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk> wrote:
>I've just bought an extra 70mb of webspace which means I can
>host a bunch more remixes. Which means that we need more
>remixers! Which means YOU Mr Phillips and anyone else who >wants in.

I will, I will . . .

I'm snowed under in remixing at the moment . . . two outstanding for a
friends side project (example here:
http://www.stablesound.co.uk/mp3/tabazan/TouchySpacktardsmix.mp3) an almost
completed mix of Die Monkey Die for Mr Moss (it's sounding good . . not sure
what he'll think of it though) and my ongoing mix of Dominator

One day I'll actually get back to making my own music :o)

Marc.

& Haringey Health Communities.