[kj] O/T Interpol

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sun Aug 15 10:05:29 EDT 2004

Cheers matey - appreciated. I shall give it a go. I too consider them to be
one of the greatest bands EVER - certainly a massive musical influence on me
& Fat Bob is up there with my other all-time-favourite geetar pickers.

For me, Disintegration was their last good album. I enjoyed 'Edge of the
deep green sea' (or whatever), though I got the feeling it was just 'formula
Cure'. Nothing after that should have been released... ;)

Yeah, change direction - do something different, but it still has to be
GOOD!!!!

The worst of all is that hair - the guy just looks a dick! I just look at
him - some 40something fat bloke with spikey hair & I wonder why oh why? "We
hate the Rolling Stones & never wanna be dinosaurs..". Grow-up & Fvk
off!!!!!

ade666