AW: [kj] O/T Interpol

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 15 05:41:29 EDT 2004

ah fair enough, looks like I was right to be suspicious.

the two singles I've heard have been good but it seemed obvious that over an album they'd get dull.

if you want to be reeeaaaallllyyyy bored go and see Type O Negative live.  remember not to take any razor blades with you if you have anything important to do the next day.

Alexandra Tolksdorf <alexandra.tolksdorf at web.de> wrote:

st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
I second that, Alex. I thought they were quite good until I saw them here in Hamburg. Zzzzzzzzzz
..

Alexandra.(Hamburger).