[kj] KJ remix update

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 14 14:18:36 EDT 2004

time to pimp another remix...

this time it's a remix of Blood On Your Hands and it's by 'First Fossil' - a highly talented spanish remixer.

I think it's fabulous and I'm sure you will too.

Find it on www.bluceree.co.uk/killingjoke.html along with previous mixes by me, Cliffy and Lou the French remixer.

I've just bought an extra 70mb of webspace which means I can host a bunch more remixes.  Which means that we need more remixers!  Which means YOU Mr Phillips and anyone else who wants in.

as ever, if any of you KJ web people want to trade links let me know.

Cheers

Bluce Rich