[kj] Planespotting

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 13 06:29:41 EDT 2004

I need to call the producers and make sure they deck out the Antoni character with the super hoops of QPR.

Whats the odds that they forget the KJ shirt and put him in a Nirvana one?

michael.head at directline.com wrote:

So, who do we reckon should play Antoni?
the geek off the old twix advert ! ;-)

fatpotanga

gnet.com> cc:
Sent by: Subject: [kj] Planespotting
gathering-bounces
@misera.net

13/08/2004 09:17
Please respond to
"A list about all
things Killing
Joke (the band!)"

Ha ha!!!
That's excellent Antoni!

It's gotta be kinda surreal finding yourself portrayed in a docu-drama?
Still, it's gotta be even more surreal finding yourself up on spy charges
and plastered all over the media!

Looking forward to it!

So, who do we reckon should play Antoni?
Ewan McGreggor?! Nah, I want John Thompson! =:¬D

On 12/8/04 10:01 pm, "antoni at clara.net" wrote:

> Meanwhile, on the eve of the Athens 2004 games, some of you may be
> interested to hear that filming of the "Planespotting" drama, which
> documents my fateful trip to Greece in November 2001, starts in Portugal
in
> a month's time. Indeed, probably due to my own eccentricities (manic gig
> goer & football fan), I've been chosen as one of the 5 (from 14) main
> characters, to dwell on family stuff like with the effect on my teenage
> daughter. Anyway, met up with folks from Granada TV today & they plan to
> deck out my character in a Killing Joke t-shirt. Oh yes ! Might be
portrayed
> as a bit of a Hi-Fidelity type, which is a damn sight better than the
> stereotypical saddo anorak bedwetter image some sections of the media
were
> keen to promote. Anyway, a 2 hour drama loosely "based" upon events in
> Kalamata & Nafplio is due on TV screens in the UK during early 2005.
>
> Regards,
>
> Antoni

Direct Line Group Services Limited, registered in
England no.3001989, registered office 3 Edridge
Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR9 1AG. The following are
also members of the Direct Line group of
companies: Direct Line Insurance plc, a member of
the General Insurance Standards Council and
Direct Line Life Insurance Company Limited and
Direct Line Unit Trusts Limited, both authorised and regulated by
the Financial Services Authority. Loans,
Mortgages, Credit Cards and Savings provided by
Direct Line Financial Services Limited, registered
in England number 2372702, registered office 3
Edridge Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR9 1AG. All are
members of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group.

This e-mail is intended for the addressee only and
may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail, you should
notify us immediately and delete it. You should
not copy, print, distribute, disclose or use any
part of it. We reserve the right to monitor and
record all electronic communications through our
networks. We cannot accept any liability for
viruses transmitted via this e-mail once it has
left our networks.