[kj] Re: OT: Hellenic holidays

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 05:01:00 EDT 2004

Antoni
They might portray you as a nerdy internet geek, but of course, you're not
are you! That could have a far bigger impact on your daughter!
Which Killing Joke t-shirt will your character wear? Nazi salute? That'd be
great for Anglo-European relations.
I wonder if MI6 has ever monitored the gathering just to be sure about
you...

>>>Antoni wrote: Meanwhile, on the eve of the Athens 2004 games, some of you
>>>may be
>interested to hear that filming of the "Planespotting" drama,
which
>documents my fateful trip to Greece in November 2001, starts in Portugal
in
>a month's time. Indeed, probably due to my own eccentricities (manic gig
>goer & football fan), I've been chosen as one of the 5 (from 14)
main