[kj] found this on GMail

J E S T E R webmaster at killing-joke.com
Fri Aug 13 03:34:05 EDT 2004

Porn spam is one thing, child porn is another. Will be for the abuse
department to decide what to do. They do, after all, deal with this
sort of thing every day.  I was on the call with the guy, and I do have
many reasons for sending him on to that department, but I am not at
liberty to discuss specifics, just the crux of the biscuit.

I will say this also, you ARE responsible for pages you deliberately go
to and search for.