[kj] OT: Metallica E chord urban legend

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 05:44:10 EDT 2004

The urban legend site Snopes features the so-called attempt by thingy from
Metallica to copyright the E chord (or whatever it was he supposedly did).

Also, apparently that letter to Rolling Stone by Joan (Jet?) complaining
about Britney etc appearing in its Women in Rock issue was also a hoax.

But I still believe the moonlanding shit took place in the desert though.

Look under music section at www.snopes.com if you're interested.
The photo section is great. Apparently that photo of the bloke with maggots
on his brain is real... but the weightlifter busting his arse isn't....

nick (gonna be sick)

PS: If i'm really behind with the times on this one then ok, I look a twat.