[kj] OT - Request to administrator/ other friendly KJ IT guru

gbrown at degreeoftruth.com.au gbrown at degreeoftruth.com.au
Thu Aug 12 00:39:57 EDT 2004

I am sorry to post this admin question to the main list, but I am really having
no luck.  I can access my web page in order to alter settings etc, but there
does not seem to be a feauture to save these settings.  I have also sent direct
commands to the 'request at misera etc' domain, but nothing has changed.

I *desperately* need to change my subscription to digest format as I have
squillions of emails everyday.  Could some kind soul please assist by either
giving me the exact command to send to the admin list or change the setting for
me?

Much appreciated,

Cheers,

George