[kj] Loose Cannon - Geordie Speaks/thecourauldtalks

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 11 15:51:38 EDT 2004

How about the maggots and liver.........will they be doing that again?
      Hopefully this time they will get the right person,As last time the
building in which the intended victim worked had a receptionist working
downstairs(As the building contained many different companies) .
      As they were nt allowed in she was the recipient of the goods.And that
is coming from someone who was there(No, not me)
Would you like it if someone gave your woman that ,for no reason?