[kj] OT - the night sky again

antoni at clara.net antoni at clara.net
Wed Aug 11 15:17:04 EDT 2004

I also love The Cortauld Talks so much I picked up a CD copy recently to compliment my long held vinyl. Mind you, it was only 3.99 GBP - what a bargain ! Always loved the Clipper 103 reference, especially as it took place on the winter solstice (21/12) - and my birthday. Meanwhile, another of my regular pearls of wisdom :

Possible burst of meteor activity at 22:00 BST tonight - the annual Perseid shower has a possible peak this evening - it is at these moments in time that I envy those living away from the big smoke, who can step out into the garden and stare at the prominent stars, planets and the milky way. Lucky buggers. Mind you, it's clouded over here in West London so maybe nobody here's gonna see much anyway. By the way, an enormous up to Jerry Butson for the KJ4B sleeve notes.

Regards,

Antoni

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *