[kj] Loose Cannon CD on Ebay - Geordie Speaks

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.com
Wed Aug 11 06:23:52 EDT 2004

Odd this, I sent a message yesterday but it seems not to have arrived at the Gathering.

Anyway, on the subject of the Loose Cannon cd at Ebay, I tried to call Matt (part of kJ management team) and ended up having a nice chat with Geordie instead.

He asked me to send a message to the guy selling the cd that, unless he stops, he'd take his face off with a blow torch and pliers. And I always thought that Jaz want the qunt!

Anyway, as I had suspected, it turns out that Geordie isn't on the demos at all. They were just Jaz and Youth. He had not even heard of Silent Rage! He was only pissed off that there is Killing Joke stuff out there that he isn't on.

Then he played me all the demos for the new album down the phone and asked me to give him some guitar lessons.
(Erm I lied about the last bit, we actually had a chat about fishing instead)

So there you go.