[kj] November conduct

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 9 18:00:37 EDT 2004

I've been away (marriage, honeymoon and such), so my
apologies if this has been posted already. If I read
it right, Jaz has a symphony date in Winnipeg in
November. Surely a way of warming up for 25th
anniversary gig catharsis?
-Jiri

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/WinnipegSun/Spotlight/2004/07/06/526447.html
WSO UNVEILS SPECIAL SERIES
Post-punk impresario Jaz Coleman, silent film great
Lon Chaney, Beethoven and k.d. lang fill an all-star
roster for the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra's Special
Concerts Series next season.

Apocalyptic prophet Coleman, vocalist for post-punk
'80s rock outfit Killing Joke -- which featured Foo
Fighters Dave Grohl on their recent self-titled
comeback album -- breaks on through with a Psychedelic
Symphony concert of music from The Doors, Pink Floyd
and Led Zeppelin on Nov. 13.