[kj] promotion

Patrick Davies Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com
Mon Aug 9 09:15:52 EDT 2004

Well if you do a little graphic for a link to the MD sales page ill put
it on my website and im sure others could do the same.

Say the 4 cover arts in a square with 'Buy these now or else' . well
link it on our site.

Aint going to cost you anything and if you get some sales then its
working.

Ill try and get it on other sites that I know of. If 10 other people
could do the same it gets the message out there a little bit more.

Im drooling on the orb v mbm - roll on the winter!!!

iPat