[kj] promotion

mike coles mike at maliciousdamage.co.uk
Mon Aug 9 09:06:15 EDT 2004

Has their been much promotion . . I can't remember seeing any ?
Not a lot - the malicious marketing budget's quite slim at the moment!
Mojo and Kerrang! gave it good reviews and Record Collector have
promised a story on it.
And Rock Sound are going to review it along with Headcount.
And Mark Riley gave a copy away on his show on Saturday.

After I get the money for this month's sales I'll actually be making
a profit so I might do some ads.
I'm hoping to have the orb v meat beat manifesto out after the summer
- not sure what's happening with SMARTYR but fingers crossed.
But hopefully, including Headcount, I could do some ads covering all
four releases.

Any marketing suggestions will be gratefully received.

cheers,
colesy

--
check out the shop at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
if you want to receive the monthly malicious gossip tell us at
gossip at maliciousdamage.co.uk