[kj] Just got this from Amazon, freaking useless...

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sun Aug 8 13:44:26 EDT 2004

There's been some criticism of fans who're frustrated at the band
for not capitalising on what seem to be countless opportunities to
release interesting STUFF.

I can certainly understand the kind of frustration with the band as
is shown below - we as fans see opportunities & they seem to pass
the band by.

I know things aren't as simple as just re-releasing 'Ha!', but to
many of us it DOES seem simple enough to do just that, so it's to
be understood that people get frustrated with what comes across as
willful cultishness.

The bunch of CULTS!!!

ade666