[kj] (ot) GMail invite

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 12:10:07 EDT 2004

    you're trying too hard, ( stop it, kid, you might hurt yourself) and yet it seems you've been in a bit of a rut, what with lamer and lamer and lamer stabs at this. Do you need some help? Or just waiting for me to "feed" you the right reply to get you rolling again?  So passive, like I've read you before somewhere.

   “Gee look at me…I hate Saul SO MUCH…but I need to make it look like I’ve got HIM on the angst-string…but I can’t face him directly or initiate, no…so, I’ll rantagainst Pw and  I’ll squeeze Saul into my ranting against PW, yeah that’s it…an’ then I’ll turn against Saul (and I’ll do it anonymously[I wonder why]…oooh b/c I hate him so much…but I can’t look serious while I’m doing this cuz then the joke’s on me,so…hm, but saul’s not taking the bait…all I’ve ot is this message where he apprntly calls himself stupid …’SAUL!**…..give me more give more to feed on…’”

**like the kid in the last scene of “Shane”

calling out to a departing Shane

MAYBE THIS MESSAGE WILL JUMP-START YOU.

CONSIDER IT A FAVOR

SAUL