[kj] MARK G HOLT

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 8 05:03:32 EDT 2004

Actually it was a deliberate mistake(As I still have the E-mail in which
Mark stated these facts).
     It was done so mark would reply,If all the details were correct Mark
could of just ignored it,gone underground and resurfaced in a few weeks
time,I was fishing for "She's not called Elvis she's called..............."
    And it worked.
And i only published it because on numerous occasions he's asked "Who's mark
golt".