[kj] Re: Raven Interview

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 7 19:36:38 EDT 2004

Well... obviously Geordie hasn't actually taken a vow of silence

 Well ,Has anybody actually ever heard him say anything?.......ever
      Most people dont even know if he has a Geordie accent or not.
  I reckon he took a vow of silence back in the late eighties.
And Im not 100% convinced he's not just a cardboard cut-out.(I reckon cliffie folds him up and put him in a suitcase after gigs)
  ---