[kj] Raven Interview

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 7 17:47:21 EDT 2004

That reminds me of the Loose cannon DVD single interview;
     Jaz was talking about Dave Grohl,Saying "yes I ve known him for years,We go way back",Then Grolly speaks next saying "The first time we met was when making this album..........."Jaz's face has a "beam me up scotty" look about it.
     Surely Raven has nt been caught telling lies aswell,Not two out of three Jokers telling porkies...........I suppose the only saving grace is that if Geordies keeps too his "vowel of silence" He made all that time ago.and doe snt say anything ,Then KJ wont officially be a untrue band.