[kj] Just got this from Amazon, freaking useless...

JStrisino at aol.com JStrisino at aol.com
Sat Aug 7 02:16:44 EDT 2004

Can`t say I`m not disappointed! Wot gets to me is that for yonks I, and
perhaps many others, have been waiting for something from KJ to come out on DVD.
Then we get an announcement of a release! The anticipation is tremendous: with
 today`s technology we`re virtually guaranteed to hear and see the real KJin
our  own homes! So we wait!!! Then it gets put back, and then we hear NOTHING
except  for vague info.about the DVD. In the end, it`s something we`ve all
come to  expect from KJ, I suppose! It would be nice to have some concrete news
from the  band about this DVD release. Is it gonna materialise or not? That`s
the  question! Or is it asking too much! Nevertheless, I still luv em, even
tho` they  do this to us!