[kj] headcount/raven

mike coles mike at maliciousdamage.co.uk
Fri Aug 6 18:28:28 EDT 2004

Here's your chance to win a Headcount album.
All you have to do is work out the answer to the question...
cheers,
colesy

Saturdays
2300-0200
Saturday 7 August
FILL YOUR HEAD WITH ROCK!
Shhhhhhh It's Bruce's birthday today. I can't tell you his age, but
he happily will
It's Saturday night and we have the cracking show for you tonight. We
have new music from The Mooney Suzuki, My Chemical Romance and Die So
Fluid as well as classic cuts from Black Sabbath, Rage Against the
Machine and Deep Purple
Val drops in to give the latest gossip and news from the world of
rock and our special guests this week are none other than Headcount.
They have been very kind and given us signed albums and T-shirts. So
here is your question for tonight
Paul Raven produced Headcount's debut album, but what band is he in
A) Killing Joke
B) Killa Smoke
C) Queer As Folk
--
check out the shop at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
if you want to receive the monthly malicious gossip tell us at
gossip at maliciousdamage.co.uk