[kj] OT Headcount radio 6 Interview

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 6 12:22:16 EDT 2004

Just in case there is another Joke competition:

   A mother was tidying her son's bedroom,As she was making his bed she
found some sadism/masochism magazines under the mattress.
     She did nt know what to do ,So she waited for her husband to come home.
     When he arrived she told him about it,and asked "What shall I do about
it"
     He replied"I don't know ,but I don't think I should go up there and
spank him. :o)