[kj] in australia as well...

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 19:01:19 EDT 2004

hi george,i had the time of my life with k.j.i will never forget,i have
respected these guys since 79,which was when i first got into them...you
really missed out not going to the clubs ect in melbourne,it was really
great,i have known jaz n gordie since 80,so going places with them was a
real breeze/exspecially when you have been invited,oh by the waymi dont know
what its like being a groupie as i have never been one....oh you silly
person,you should of come back stage,im sure no one would of seen you as a
groupie as that seemed to be your main concern ---i was fine,mutual respect
towards me from jaz/gordie....see yu.....my name is mel....