[kj] OT: F-Space invades Europe!!!

Djehuti111 djehuti111 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 14:05:59 EDT 2004

--- Patrick Davies <Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com> wrote:

> Hey that Looks good!
> Takes me back to the first time I saw Test
> Department
> Blew my mind

 They had better haircuts than we do! ;)

 A L P

> iPat

=====
"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The
darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the
silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space,
studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a
stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of
the ceremony."