[kj] in australia as well...

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 19:27:36 EDT 2004

eah,george, i was also in oz for the 3 shows--had a fantastic
time,exspecially with jaz,but as this was way back in nov 03,i am not going
to bore people with the details,unless they want them....all i will say,is
that my exsperience was as enriching as your but in a different
way.....private.......so i will ask you,were you back stage at sidney
metro/melbournes hi-fi bar.......did you come to the clubs
afterwards......with the band????    because i may have been chatting ti
you,what do you look like?    these were very fast days,and i net alot of
people,so i may know you,not sure though.....i returned from oz/nz===south
east asia back in nid--jan,wish i had stayed longer....ps  how long did it
take you to write all that ???      pps i heard that monk--a also shaired a
few beers with jaz and sat next to him on the bris/melbn flight,its not that
uncommon make,dont be to star struck --jaz is just  more down to earth than
you realise...decent man...well i think so......very approachable,i found it
easy to talk to him......my e is there if you want the set list for
mel/brn,a friend photoed it,i dont know why,she is strangeclike
that.....mel/////holly.......its my birthday all day,so i am a bit tipsy so
if you have trouble understanding any aspect of this respone,thats the
reason why.....