[kj] No More DVDs, Videos, MP3s etc

Javier Garcia jagargal at lycos.com
Wed Aug 4 12:16:03 EDT 2004

Well, sad news Mik, your site rocks and is full of extraordinary material... I think i get the point of the band, maybe  (hopefuly) they're planning some video compilation. Anyway, even when they make a great video comp they won't never make available as much stuff as you did... ever!, so there's where i can't understand the point of the band asking you to close the site. You could be asked to stop selling the VCD's... not a happy thing, but ok. But to close the whole site? your site is like a video-documentary of the band!... it's more like a homage and a favour to them, but what the heck!!.
Thanks to you Mik I've seen a number of official videoclips and live performances, before your site was available I've just seen the video of 'Democracy' once and a Damage Manual video a couple of times.

Thanks a lot Mik!
(and i really mean it man, I have four VCD's you sent me at home full of great KJ stuff!!)

Javier
mexico city