[kj] Peter West

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 3 18:16:19 EDT 2004

"But i only reply to incoming fire,for example this week Alex NY said i
was telling untruths again,He could nt give one example and he refused
to oppologise,If he cant back up what he says he should nt make
unfounded accusations,I exept others opinions and dont hurl abuse at
anyone first,This week I was severly provoked by Mark Golt,I think I
handled the situation well*"

Don't hold your breath waiting for an apology (not correct spelling,
please)...you won't get one. For a start, my comment was merely a
retort against your tireless tirade of skepticism regarding all things
Joke (they gave you an album last year,....you think it's easy to churn
them out that quick? There has also been a couple of vintage
compilations and the promise of more. What more do you want from them?
A signed I.O.U.?) I *CAN* give you an example of plans in the works,
but I've been asked by the parties concerned to keep my big mouth shut.
If/when I can give up the paltry details I've been informed of (which I
have no reason to doubt), I will....but until then I can't. I just
can't stand doubting thomas pessimism of your sort. If you're honestly
that dissatisfied, then why don't you unsub and go subscribe to  a more
prolific band's list?

You're also a needless antagonist who loves to dish it out, but gets
all whiney and humorless when someone dares fire back.

Alex iN NYC