[kj] No More DVDs, Videos, MP3s etc

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 3 17:56:02 EDT 2004

Just got back from some days away for my sister's wedding (ugh. don't
ask). Anyway, sorry to hear about this, Mik. At least they were "nice"
about it.  Maybe it at least bodes well for future activity.

In any event, it was a great resource while it was up, and you have
every reason to be proud about it.

Cheers,
Alex in NYC