[kj] Crowley/Cole/Gudjohnsen MHL G13 R J/Parsons Green/Grey horse

johnny bongo scum at surf.co.nz
Tue Aug 3 16:50:08 EDT 2004

*I dismiss all previous people to inhabit the Earth as being inferior to
modern day man,Thus what the thought was irrelevant,But I also  believe
future generations will look back on us in a dim way*

if i may quickly chime in here...
conciousness and intellect may not be linear! (on the time line..)
check out the lid of Palenque, thats some serious shit right there!
http://www.mauricecotterell.com/

a few cultures believe that there is DEvolution in place, the yuga's, and the hopi indians (so i read at least). . . we are turning to shit but thats ok, we are on the right track!
(look inward and you will see the unchanging...)