[kj] Raven Interview

Dave Axford daxford at rogers.com
Mon Aug 2 21:09:54 EDT 2004

> Can be found here
>
> www.robmoss.nildram.co.uk/ravenradio6.mp3

Hello all,

I'm a little surprised with what was said during the interview. First of all, Raven states that he and Youth are "friends" from way back. If memory serves me correctly, Raven posted an email to The Gathering and claimed to have "not even have met the man" (therefore, no animosity between the two). Secondly, the interviewer asks if there was any financial remuneration from the Nirvana "Come as you are" suit and Raven affirms that indeed there was... But wasn't it another Raven email which cited a quote from Geordie "We don't want a dead man's money. Give it to the kid"?

I'm not trying to 'expose' our friend Raven here... Hell no. My assumption is that he was simply being a gracious guest  (And as most of us know, he's been quite generous with his time to this group of misfits called The Gathering). I just wanted some clarification from ol' Pollywog himself.

So what's the deal?

Dave