[kj] pole mole

fluwdot at earthlink.net fluwdot at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 2 13:29:45 EDT 2004

1. Name
fluw
todd

2. Reached 30 yet?
ages ago

3. Kids?
nope felines

4. Location?
capitol of ny USA

5. Fave KJ song?
wilful days

6. Fave KJ album?
fire dances

7. Fave KJ member?
bpf (former) geordie (current)

8. Aspects of last album you would like to see
featured in the next one?

none of it..well i'd like that tad bit of chime twang and howl
from you'll never get to me to become the base of the next
album's guitar style.
the power chords from kj2003 suck vole cock
.
9.  Aspects of last album you would like to be
abandoned for the next one?

vole cock sucking and cookie monster, lizardman vocals
unless angry eight year old suburban boys are your target audience only

 10. Will this 25th anniversary gig ever happen?
dreams can come true

11. Should Fire Dances and HA! be re-released as a
combined CD (like the cassette)?
eh, don't know. surprise i don't enthuiastically say yes as that combo
has belted my ears more than any other over the years but, 'spose if it had
many fire dances era out takes ( at the end as opposed to breaking up the continuity of the
original track sequence ) or unreleased sure,
but not if this classic combo is the only way to have FD or ha on cd

12. Should Love Like Blood be re-issued as a
single for its 20th anniversary?
bet jaz would like that, it could be used by jaz as a nice seque into his
uncomfortable trite "noteable aspects of my life" rant in every interview.
as well the inherently lazy journos can reference it just in time for the boys' retirement and
billboard history footnoteism

 13. Would it chart again?
yes? if after a strong multi decade long propaganda campaign modelled like the one hinted at
in answer #12 - by 2025 it will be on a dick clark/clear channel conglomerate company's world
radio station 80's revival easy listening chart, hosted and introduced by a computer sampled
saccarin sweet casey casem about to blow his top at the fucking engineer!!!

14. Most under-rated KJ song?
lanterns of hope -
though time, maturity of the audience, a remix and casey "vocoder rage" casem may vindicate
it world wide on clear channel radio.

15. Most over-rated?
seems the band ( their sponsors ) over rate their singles in general
but isn't that rather common

16. 3 bands you would like to see on the same bill
as KJ?
i would like to see kj open for
a triple bill of
jessica simpson
public enemy
and phish

jessica's fans will be horrified and deflowered barely escaping the opening act while
the PE fans will riot and devour everything in their path during the second act while
phisheadsies in their zombie states will wade through mud, shit, blood and carnage (those who
survive) to see a band who is not really on the bill and has already broken up because they
can't stand their own fan base!!!!

17. Last album you bought
c4b! it just landed on my door step half way through typing the last answer... true!

18. Last film you saw
fahrenheit 911 - want yet another opinion? ( it was not aggressive enough, too many
"rightwinger's personality blunder" highlights that digress. as a whole the film is mostly for
beginners/sleepers with way too much pandering to blue collar lugheads. a third or more party
voice needs to be heard to make any real change if for only a short generation before the
corruption returns. my money is on the earth's cancer consuming itself within the century. have
another serving dear! )

19. Last book you read
dragging my cranium through "genome" by matt ridley again

20. Next album you're going to listen to

having fresh chaos for breakfast right now!! wardance/pssyche
followed by bloodsports in the car park

21. What contemporary bands do you rate
goldfrapp
dodge
lightning bolt
marc ribot
ex-centric sound system

22. Your all-time favourite bands
kj
sly stone
marc ribot
EWF
T rex
sensational alex harvey band
graham central station
beethoven played by pablo casals
arvo pärt
midnight oil
adam ant
chess era howlin' wolf w/ hubert sumlin on guitar

23. Your 8 "Desert Island Discs - i'll make it ten

fire dances ( for a desert island it seems to be designed )
EWF  -  the way of the world
midnight oil -  scream in blue
beethoven's 9th - conducted by karajan
adam and the ants  -  dirk wears white sox
elo - discovery  ( cheeezy and vacuous i know, maybe even unforgiveable but what a perfectly
executed and satisfying pop production. so right me off now )
Dead Kennedys - plastic surgery disasters
howlin' wolf  - greatest sides
arvo pärt  - fratres for cello and piano

and one song, sinatra - in other words