[kj] poll

Alexandra Tolksdorf alexandra.tolksdorf at web.de
Mon Aug 2 08:50:30 EDT 2004

1. Name Alexandra

2. Reached 30 yet? yes

3. Kids? no

4. Location Hamburg, Germany

5. Fave KJ song Exorcism

6. Fave KJ album that changes weekly, listening to “Pandemonium” right
now

7. Fave KJ member Jaz

8. Aspects of last album you would like to see featured in the next one
the raw energy of it

9.  Aspects of last album you would like to be abandoned for the next
one the lameness of “Loose cannon”

10. Will this 25th anniversary gig ever happen? Sure.

11. Should Fire Dances and HA! be re-released as a combined CD (like the
cassette)? I’d buy it.

12. Should Love Like Blood be re-issued as a single for its 20th
anniversary? I think that would be neat, haha!

13. Would it chart again? I’d hope so.

14. Most under-rated KJ song Don’t know, maybe “Kings & Queens”
?

15. Most over-rated “Jana”

16. 3 bands you would like to see on the same bill as KJ Laibach,
Neubauten, Swans

17. Last album you bought Cechomor “Promeny”

18. Last film you saw “Fear and loathing in Las Vegas” – again

19. Last book you read “Einführung in die Arbeit mit behinderten
Menschen I” (book about working with disabled people)

20. Next album you're going to listen to “Stars and topsoil: a
collection 1982 – 1990” Cocteau Twins

21. What contemporary bands do you rate I really like Morrissey, but
he’s not a band. And he’s not contemporary either, is he
?

22. Your all-time favourite bands besides KJ: The Smiths, Cocteau Twins,
Swans, Misfits, Ramones
 a few more but it gets boring to read I guess

23. Your 8 "Desert Island Discs" KJ “Exorcism” (or “Pssyche”, can’t
really make my mind up)
                                                   Dave Pike “Mathar”

Peter Murphy “Cuts you up”
                                                                    Tom
Waits “I hope that I don’t fall in love with you”

Cubanate “Body burn”

Morrissey “The never played symphonies”

Nick Cave “Are you the one that I’ve been waiting for?”

Cocteau Twins “Carolyn’s Fingers”

Alexandra. (Hamburger)