[kj] Poll Dancer . . .

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Mon Aug 2 08:19:57 EDT 2004

1. Name - Marc Phillipps

2. Reached 30 yet? - Yes

3. Kids? - There is a piece of government legislation forbidding me from
breeding

4. Location - Cockfosters at present

5. Fave KJ song - (today) We Have Joy

6. Fave KJ album - Revelations

7. Fave KJ member - I can't say I have a favourite really . .

8. Aspects of last album you would like to see featured in the next one -
The fire in the guts, the drive and the passion

9.  Aspects of last album you would like to be abandoned for the next one -
Geordies reliance on hackneyed metal riffs

10. Will this 25th anniversary gig ever happen? - Yes

11. Should Fire Dances and HA! be re-released as a combined CD (like the
cassette)? - Ha should have the dignity of a re-release of its own . . the
rest of the gig is available

12. Should Love Like Blood be re-issued as a single for its 20th
anniversary? - It would seem that the band were jumping on the coat tails of
the 80's revival if it was  . . .

13. Would it chart again? - Probably

14. Most under-rated KJ song - Obsession

15. Most over-rated - Age of Greed (a good idea stretched too far)

16. 3 bands you would like to see on the same bill as KJ - New Model Army,
Young Gods & a reformed Loop

17. Last album you bought - Twisted System - The Dealers

18. Last film you saw - Probably Pirates of the Caribbean ?

19. Last book you read - Router Basics (A must for all router owners)

20. Next album you're going to listen to - the Headcount CD is on heavy
rotation in the car at present so it'll probably be that

21. What contemporary bands do you rate - numerous . . I'd recommend
Kasabian as a name to watch out for though

22. Your all-time favourite bands - KJ + loads of others

23. Your 8 "Desert Island Discs" - I'll get back to you on this one !

& Haringey Health Communities.