[kj] Radio Sessions (Eighties)

Bob Barathy bob at bbarathy.plus.com
Fri Apr 30 03:45:47 EDT 2004

Cheers Antoni. If Ade can get it set up on Mr. Pants I (and others) can knab
it off there. Nice to hear where the mp3 originated from and interesting
regarding the AM FM bits - especially since there seems to be two versions
of the Blue Feather track floating about.

Mik, I take it you will get the tracks from Ade's site as well?

Bob

RE: [kj] Radio Sessions (Eighties)All looks present and correct bar that
1984 version of Eighties - the other sessions with 3 tracks only had 3
tracks. The track listings are all correct, that's for sure. It may be a
good idea for me to post you a copy of the track with say a copy of the
London Lyceum gig from 30/11/1980 - that is a superb bootleg recording.

Just mail me your addy off list & I'll stick a c90 in the post ...