[kj] Official Site

Jester webmaster at killing-joke.com
Wed Apr 28 17:40:41 EDT 2004

Why, they have killing-joke.com and an-irrational-domain updated for
free, so why pay Matt to do it?

Guess it is a good thing I told some people in that camp no, when they
asked me to shut it down and refer people to the official site. Yes,
they told me to shut it down and set a link referring to the official
site, and asked me to tell other webmasters the same thing.

Cheers,
Jester

"Psychos do not burst into flames when sunlight hits them. I don't give
a fuck how crazy they are!"