[kj] OT: Get Off the Streets!

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Wed Apr 28 16:46:25 EDT 2004

In a message dated 4/28/2004 4:19:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
vassifer at earthlink.net writes:
It's official -- today I took my road test. I passed and have been
issued a temporary driver's license until the actual one arrives in a
couple weeks time. I'll be on a six-month probationary period all the
same, but basically *EXERCISE EXTREME CAUTION, AS THE ROADS ARE NO
LONGER SAFE! HEED MY WORDS LEST YOU GO UNDER MY WHEELS!!!!!*

Hooray for me.
Just got back from NYC last weekend. glad I got it in b/f you got your
wheels.