[kj] ped tarsons

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 28 14:49:48 EDT 2004

i like their singer, he's like the jewish dad I never had.  I thought the Ted leaving thing was some elaborate hoax?  I never rated him in Prong one bit but he suprised me on the KJ tour by being damn good.

I hope whatever KJ does improves on last year's release.  I havent listened to KJ2003 much at all recently.

jon chapman <jon_chapman at bushinternet.com> wrote:
i know a bloke who drinks dodgy vodka with geordie whenever he's in town and he says that geordie would like the drummer with SYSTEM OF A DOWN to play with killing joke.as long as it's not the singer peter sutcliffe.