[kj] OT - that's the spirit folks !

antoni at clara.net antoni at clara.net
Tue Apr 27 18:04:10 EDT 2004

http://www.nme.com/news/108324.htm

SELFISH CUNT PLAY SPECIAL LONDON SHOW

SELFISH CUNT will bring their unique brand of rock and chaos to the East End of LONDON tonight (April 27).

The controversial duo will play Whitechapel's Rhythm Factory later for the Bring Your Own Poison night, with doors opening at 8pm.

Support will come from We Rock Like Girls Don't, The Soho Dolls, Driving On The Right and a spoken word set from Shortman (Matt Black).

Tickets will be available on the door and will be priced at £6 or £5 with concessions.

Published: 27-04-2004-12-17

Never heard of them myself but it brings a tear to the eye to see that not all the nation is drunk on Pop Idol & teenage rebellion is alive & kicking. For my own sins, whilst still at school, our pseudo band was called Septic Pisspatch ... anyone else been in a foul mouthed ensemble ? I suspect a deluge of postings ...

Regards,

Antoni

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *