[kj] OT: race and humour

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Apr 27 16:51:22 EDT 2004

> side splitting stuff there Stephen ... at the really low times, it is
stuff
> like this that keeps me going ...

I try my best!

And while I'm here, from Amazon UK:

"Dear Customer

Regarding your order for "Killing Joke - Live At The Astoria" (ASIN:
B0001E5T2Y), we wanted to give you an update on the status of this DVD.

We have contacted the studio, and they have informed us that the release
date of this DVD has been delayed.  Unfortunately they could not
confirm a new date for its release.

We will keep this DVD on order for you unless you prefer to cancel. As
soon as we are able to obtain copies, we will dispatch your order to you.
We will also do our best to keep you informed of any new developments as
soon as we hear of them.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Unfortunately, release dates are often subject to change with very
little notice from the studio.  If you prefer to cancel your order you may
do so using the "Your Account" link on our homepage, or simply send us an
email stating your wishes.

Thanks for your patience, and we look forward to hearing from you if we
may be of any assistance.

Warmest regards,

Customer Services
Amazon.co.uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk"

They're failing to reach release schedules again....

---