[kj] Astoria decisions, decisions, decisions

Neil Perry gathering@misera.net
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 23:15:05 +0100

--------------59F98DB2BFE7B0FE2D03D085

Pre-Astoria gigs, I've always favoured the Phoenix bar,
at the Phoenix theatre, down from the Astoria on the other side of
the road. It's a nice dimly-lit basement bar, attached to the theatre
obviously,
but they are well used to hordes of rock fans meeting there before
and after gigs. But NO TVs..... so if watching England get thrashed
by Turkey is integral to the evening's enjoyment, we better stick
to Jel's plan. But that pub is a SHITHOLE. Still, if that's the
plan, that's the plan...

Jelbod@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 30/09/03 02:58:52 Pacific Daylight Time,
> Marc.Phillipps@enfield.nhs.uk writes:
>

>> Seems like a good plan to me Jel
>
>    Thats a first, someone agreeing with one of my plans.
>
>    Right see you all there then.

--------------59F98DB2BFE7B0FE2D03D085

Pre-Astoria gigs, I've always favoured the Phoenix bar,
obviously,
30/09/03 02:58:52 Pacific Daylight Time, Marc.Phillipps@enfield.nhs.uk
writes:</font></font>

agreeing with one of my plans.</font></font>

--------------59F98DB2BFE7B0FE2D03D085--